Who Am I? Why Am I Here? What do I want? If you are feeling lost in life and finally want answers to life’s most important questions, this journal is for you.
In just a few minutes of writing a day, you can discover your true-self, find your purpose, and transform your life. This journal will show you how.
“A light in the dark tunnel” “Therapy for the soul” “A powerful journey to true self-discovery” This mindfulness journal lets you express yourself in ways you could have never imagined. With one journal message a day, you keep touch of who you are and find out what you really want in life.
As humans we all have a need to belong in the world. In modern society we are constantly on the go from the moment we are born until today, with school, work, and relationships. This hectic lifestyle pushes us, leaving us no time to think and reflect on what we really want.
Next thing you know life is flying by with all its ups and downs and in one small moment, we suddenly feel lost. Stuck feeling like there is something missing.
How do we go from one minute feeling happy, to the next moment feeling completely lost and anxious?
Is it me? Have I made the right choices? Is this who I really am? These questions pop up in the back of our mind frequently. What if you could see what’s blocking your potential and get unstuck?
Writing is one of the best gifts you can give yourself for personal growth.
This journal invites you on a beautiful journey to find inner peace. With meaningful questions to answer, this journal will break down every area of your life and help you pin point exactly what you want to accomplish in each one. It’s the proven method to create a fulfilling life.
Discover life’s most important questions with a pen and paper. In this journal you will find:
- Practice mindfulness and become conscious of what you want from life
- 365 creative questions and writing prompts to dig deep into your being
- New inspiring quote on every month to keep a positive mindset
- 1 thought a day to understand yourself and create a rich, fulfilling life
- Why many people are stuck in endless cycles of pain
- How to move on from your past and become present for a better today
- How to set yourself up for a better future
- How you can have more happiness, less stress, better relationships, meaningful work, and inner peace
Now it’s time to find the answers to your questions. It’s time to find the meaning behind your thoughts and actions. It’s time to explore your heart and soul to find out who you are, why you are here, and what you want.