If you want to learn Italian in an easy way and grow your vocabulary then keep reading…
The book Italian Short Stories For Beginners: Learn Italian Language With Easy Stories & Grow Your Vocabulary (Vol. 1) is a book designed so people can improve their knowledge of the Italian language such as verbs, adjectives, past tense, dialogues, places, directions, day-to-day situations, and others. At the end of each story, you will find a summary of it in Italian, so you have a general idea of what the story is about. At the end of the summary in Italian, you will find that same summary but translated into English, so you can consult and find out what some words or sentences mean in case of doubt. At the end of the translated summary, you will find an incredible section with an outstanding vocabulary of each story, so if you don’t understand the meaning, use, or context of a word, you may be able to find out what it means.
The 10 stories you will find in this book are:
- A different day: A couple of children were left alone at home the day a storm caused an electrical failure.
- Have you seen Luke?: A story about a girl who loses her dog, but finally shows up at home.
- The library thief: Four people end up being partners after setting a trap for a library thief.
- Lost in the woods: Eight friends went camping but forgot the map, so they got lost for two days in the forest.
- I’m getting old: The only story in this book told in the first person. Adam tells us a little about what his life was like, what he became, and what made him change.
- The perfect date: A beautiful young girl, tired of the louting and harassing boys, finds a different guy who gives her the best date of her life.
- Lost luggage: A family goes on vacation, and in one of the flights, their luggage is lost.
- The zoo: A veterinarian, rushed for work in order to support her house and her family, becomes a vet of a moving zoo, but then she realized the mistreatment of the animals. She finally keeps them and opens her own zoo.
- The worst boss: Sebastian had a good job in an important company until the assistant resigns and they give the job to him.
- Union makes strength: School children are beaten by a bully until they decide to unite to stand up to him and make him stop bothering them.
So click on the buy now button to get your copy of Italian Short Stories for Beginners: Learn Italian Language With Easy Stories & Grow Your Vocabulary (Vol. 1), so you can learn this beautiful language and change your life for the better, starting today!